huh weird so rapists are, like, lying about the number of people they’ve raped but all we can focus on are those damn hypothetical lying women who lied about being assaulted? lying liars lying all the time damn women lying. there’s a bigger lie in our midst, it would seem
HEY LOOK ITS ALMOST AS IF ABUSERS ARE A TERRIBLE SOURCE OF INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR ABUSE MINDBLOWING
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
Rape prevention tips
Posted by Leigh Hofheimer under Prevention
this perfectly represents how ridiculous the things women are told to prevent rape in the rape culture we live in
Authorities in Hercules, California are investigating allegations that a transgender student was sexually assaulted at school while using the boy’s restroom, which is his right under a controversial state law.
According to theContra Coastal Times, the 15-year-old male, who was born a female, said he was in the boy’s bathroom on Monday when three male students assaulted him — both physically and sexually.
Now repeat after me: “Jared Leto isn’t really a problem”